Our sample can help your resume shine!
Graduating from massage therapy school is an exciting time in your life. Like many recent graduates, you will now be searching for a job that fits your skills. As you undertake your job search, you will be tailoring your cover letters and updating your resume.
Writing resumes can be a pain when you don’t know where to start. You also want to make sure that your copy is clean and well-formatted without leaving any important information out. You want potential employers to see all your qualities and skills on paper. When you impress potential employers with your resume, you may have an easier shot at landing a job interview.
If you’re unsure about where to start, use our skill-based massage therapy sample resume to start. Another good reference point for our graduates is our Career Services Department. Just walk in during our office hours and we can assist you with writing your resume, conducting job searches, polishing your networking skills, and practicing your interview questions. If you need any help, contact the Harris School of Business at any time. We’re here to help you make the most out of your education and skills. We wish you the very best with your job search!
800 Dakota Avenue – Wilmington, DE 19801
Mobile: 234-888-8999 – Email: email@example.com
Trained massage therapist seeking employment with Higher Mind Massage Spas to deliver high-quality massage services to patients and clients. Skilled in various massage modalities with good communication skills. Passionate about health and wellness and benefiting tthe overal health and relaxation of the community.
Swedish massage – Deep tissue massage – Shiatsu – Reflexology – Acupressure – Trigger point – Chiar massage Hot stone massage – Sports massage – Prenatal and geriatric massage – Thai massage – Cranial Sacral massage – Aromatherapy
BUSINESS SKILLS and COMPUTER SKILLS
Scheduling appointments – Billing and payments systems – Marketing – Social Media – Local outreach –Sales/Promotions – Business management – Customer service – MS Office – Excel – Word – Outlook – Photoshop
Massage Therapist Intern (Unpaid internship)
Hands and Feet Massage Salon, Wilmington, DE – January 2016 to March 2016
– Met with 3 to 8 clients per day
– Evaluted new clients
– Discussed client needs and preferences
– Offered a range of massage modalities
– Cleaned and prepared massage room and materials each business day
– Restocked supply closet
– Worked on social media marketing and client outreach
– Provided education to patients on home care
– Scheduled patient appointments
– Handled billing for over 80 regular clients
– Recorded new patient information
Pet Care Associate
PetSmart, Wilmington, DE– September 2013 to January 2016
– Ensured health and safety of live in-store pets
– Cared for animals including cats, birds, fish, and reptiles
– Cleaned tanks and fed animals
– Assisted and educated customers on pet care
– Received positive supervisor and customer evaluations
The Harris School of Business, Wilmington, DE (accredited school)
Graduate of Massage Therapist Training Program May 2016
XXX-hour program; XXX-hour internship placement
Wilmington Senior High School, Wilmington, DE
– Oscar Hernandez, Supervisor at PetSmart, Phone: 222-222-2222
– Emma Bunton, Internship Supervisor, Hands and Feet Massage Salon, Phone: 888-333-8888