For people who are looking for career training in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey, the Harris School may be a good option
There are many reasons why people look for adult schools for career training in the tri-state area. If you live in Delaware, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey, and are thinking about a career change, you may want to consider adult schools.
Here are some of the benefits:
Adult schools can save you time
Most of the career-focused programs in this type of facility take less than one year to complete. In general, your courses will focus only on the knowledge and skills that you will need in your new career field, and you will not need to take academic courses that are not related to the new field. With this career-focused approach, you can be on your way to a new career in a shorter period of time than with 2- or 4-year programs.
Adult schools can save you money
The tuition is usually less than that of most 2-year and 4-year programs. If financing your education is a concern, this may be a big factor for you to consider. In addition, some of these schools, such as the Harris School of Business often provide financial aid advisors who will help you find the best way to finance your education.
Adult schools can give you hands-on experiences
Starting a new career can make anyone nervous, and what better way to feel comfortable in your new field than by getting hands-on experiences? At many schools, such as the Harris School of Business, students will get the chance to participate in short-term externships with real employers, to gain true on-the-job experience before they even graduate.
If you live in Pennsylvania, Delaware, or New Jersey, you may want to look at the Harris School of Business. When considering other adult schools for career training in the tri-state area, take note of some of Harris’s advantages:
- Harris is an accredited school, offering career-focused education since 1965
- Harris provides financial aid advisors to help you find the best way to finance your education
- Harris courses are taught by instructors who have real-world experience in the career fields they are teaching
- Harris uses an Advisory Board made up of employers and practitioners in the career fields to help make sure its curriculum and offerings stay up to date with trends in each field
- Harris offers a Career Services department that helps with everything from resume writing and interviewing skills to finding job leads and helping with job placement
Please take a moment to contact Harris today. You can call us at 1.800.510.7920, or use our simple online form, and we will contact you. Just think, within weeks you could be starting classes on be on your way to starting a new career path!