Once you're ready to start your job search, our Career Placement Services staff will provide you with the right professional support. You will learn how to:
- Develop a professional network
- Prepare a resume and cover letter
- Learn the ins and outs of conducting a job search, both online and in person
- Make contact with potential employers
- Practice interview techniques
And we can act as a liaison between our network of employers and our students so that your resume doesn't get lost in the shuffle. An added bonus? We can serve as a reference for you. Remember: it's a team effort and we count on you to give 100 percent.
In addition, Career Services maintains job postings for part-time positions in case you might be seeking employment while still in school.
Learn more about our Career Services.